Discover now technological innovations that will be available to your competitors only in a few years!
Attention! You will visit head offices and job sites of the best companies and also meet top managers and founders face-to-face in both formal and informal settings.
Full program based on latest visit and available here.
High-tech industry leading companies know like no other how to meet challenges of volatile high-tech future. After all, they are the architects of this future! Innovation, breakthrough ideas and technologies, hiring the best professionals and ways to keep them – these are key success factors you will learn during the tour.
- You will learn about technological innovations that will be available to your competitors only in a several years.
- You will be charged with enormous innovative ideas for business development and discover how these ideas work in practice.
- You will be able to adopt the forefront and progressive achievements created by the Silicon Valley pioneers over the last years.
- You will learn in practice the management innovative approaches in the field of technologies, company management, development and professionals' maintenance.
- You will meet a unique community of the Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, men of ideas, which can earn millions tomorrow.
- You will establish the long-term relationships with companies-innovators managers and subsequently get benefits from these priceless personal relationships.
Silicon Valley is a unique place and best known high-tech park in the world. The Silicon Valley incorporates the biggest share of successful hi-tech companies. This is the place, where the legendary Stanford University located, which opened the doors to the pioneers entrepreneurs, founders of such companies as Intel, HP, Google, Yahoo!
- Silicon Valley's companies activities three times led to the global innovation breakthroughs: semiconductor engineering discoveries of 70s, computer technology of 80s and networking technologies in the Internet in 90s.
- The leading research institutes operating within hi-tech field are located in the Silicon Valley. The best known of them is Stanford Research and Industry Park.
- The Silicon Valley includes 7 thousand software and hardware companies. Among them there are such globally known as Adobe Systems, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD); Apple Inc.; Cisco Systems; Nintendo; NVIDIA Corporation; Oracle Corporation; SanDisk; Sun Microsystems; Fujitsu; Hitachi Global Storage Technologies; McAfee; Microsoft; Veritas Software, etc.
- Currently, the aggregate market value of the Silicon Valley companies exceeds $ 1 trillion.
- Nowhere else you can find such a mixture of innovation spirit, entrepreneurship and pool of skilled professionals in various specialties and of diverse culture, as here, in Silicon Valley.
Exact program of upcoming tours are formed only with the customer participation and based on customer's goals. You will tell us which companies you want to visit!
Also its very important to understand, that before the trip you will create your own “questions-targets list”. We’ll confirm that you will get answers to all your questions during the tour. We will not promise what we can’t accomplish.
Google is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include search, cloud computing, software, and online advertising technologies. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Its name comes from a colloquialism for the directory given to American university students. Facebook was founded in February 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students.
Apple Inc., formerly Apple Computer, Inc., is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software and personal computers.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.
Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enables users to send and read "tweets", which are text messages limited to 140 characters. Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them.
eBay Inc. is an American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. It was founded in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble; it is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localized in over thirty countries.
It is one of the largest companies specializing in the field of network equipment. Cisco initially was engaged only in corporate routers. Cisco calls itself the world leader in network technologies for the Internet. Currently Cisco produces a huge variety of devices as well as network ones.
It is one of the largest incubators of Silicon Valley Plug And Play Tech Center is a community united by more than 280 start-ups. Since its inception in 2006 Plug And Play Tech Center has helped young entrepreneurs of the Valley to raise more than $ 750 million of a venture capital.
Being one of the most famous universities in the world, Stanford is an integral part of Silicon Valley. Stanford graduate around 8,000 students from the USA and around the world. Stanford graduates are always in great demand from the business monsters of the Valley.
- October, 28 - November, 3, 2013. Tour to industrial companies of Japan.
- October 21-27, 2013. Silicon Valley management tour.
- September 23-29, 2013. US retail management tour.
- September 09-15, 2013. Management tour to the USA banking sector.
- June 24-30, 2013. Mobile tour to Japan and China.
- June 10-16, 2013. Retail tour to the best retail networks of the USA.
- June 03-09, 2013. Retail tour to the best retail networks of Europe.
- March 24-30, 2013. Management tour to Silicon Valley of the USA.
- March 11-17, 2013. Management tour to IT companies of India.
- February 03-10, 2013. Retail tour to retail networks of the USA.
On this page you can see a list of past management tours.
On this page you can find reviews from our clients.
Attention! Feel free to ask for customer feedback from us. We will introduce you to each other and you can ask directly about their experience!
The Seven Forward is a subdivision of The Seven Group. Our aim is to organize open and corporate management tours to the most advanced companies of the world. Management (or business) tours to the world’s best organizations are an exclusive product of our company, which has no analogues in the whole of Asia. We are really proud of the fact that not everyone will be welcomed regularly by Google, Honda, Bank of America, China Mobile and many others.
The Seven Forward is an official partner of the FastForward (http://fforward.biz/en), which has successfully provided such services since 2004. Organizing about 10 busines tours per year, we have direct contacts with world’s leaders in the following areas: retail (Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Metro, Carrefour), IT (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo), finance and banking (Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Sun Trust Bank), industry (Honda, Suzuki, Toyota), mobile (DoCoMo, China Mobile, SoftBank).
Management tour to the Silicon Valley assumes the group composition up to 25 persons (the grouping is possible), which includes companies' top figures: those, who shape the business development strategy for the next few years, determine the investment priorities of the company, examine new opportunities for business development.
- Business owners, CEO, CIO, company management;
- Experts in Strategy, Development Directors;
- IT Directors, Vice Presidents for Innovation.
Attention! To maximize the practical efficiency of this management tour each participant shall prepare comprehensive list of questions important to its business, the answers to which the company expects to receive during the visit. All questions will be grouped and sent to the host companies which, in turn, will consider them during meetings.
The price is formed on the principle of all-inclusive
The price includes:
- Full business program
- Economy class flight (optional upgrade to business class)
- 5-4 stars hotel accommodation
- Transportation within the country
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Visa assistance and invitation to the embassy
- Indonesian and English speaking assistant
- Intensive cultural program
- Set of information and materials
- Prompt response to any questions and complete personal assistance
- Simultaneous/ liaison interpreting throughout all meetings
Attention! Throughout the entire management tour you will be accompanied by Indonesian and English speaking representative of The Seven Forward company, which guarantees the highest level of service and actual visit program compliance with that stated in brochure.
Visit FAQ. There you can find answers on most Frequently Asked Questions about management visits, our company and how all works.
Press here to fill out the form below or contact us by phone or email!