Complex Kuta Central Park, Block PM1 №1
Jl. Patih Jelantik, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, 80361
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +628 777 999 77 11
All rights reserved 2004-2018
On this page we would like to show you how carefully some customers are preparing for a business tour. Russian distribution network “Mariya-Ra” (www.maria-ra.ru) got answers to all their questions during the tour. We highly recommend you to prepare at the same way. In that case you will get maximal effect.
1. Year of established of the network, format, peculiarities, main feature, turnover of the network, places in the rankings.
2. Indicators of the network: quantity of shops, average check, number of visitors per day, shop area and storage area, average margin, profitability, payroll (%), advertising costs (%) and so on.
3. Portrait of a buyer. Where the data comes from, which are data collection methods?
4. Shops management structure.
5. Multiform networks management: one structure over all it or there are different ones? What standards there exist for each format? What is the main difference? Who determines the type and size of the format, which criteria, except the area, are used? Where and how is it written?
6. How the decisions on the opening of the store (place) are made? What are the indicators? What if the indicators on some parameter do not fit?
7. How is the plan of the turnover, plan on the number of buyers for new stores made?
8. The system of stores opening: what does it include? What is the mechanism? Organization of the process of run of the store: initial support, targets, transfer to the retail network. Motivation of the staff that is opening the store.
Assortment, layout, orders:
9. The procedure of formation of assortment.
10. Assortment committees: is there such a committee? What is the structure of committee? It’s frequency? What are criteria for selection?
11. Assortment matrix - quantity of items, share of food/non-food. Determination of the composition of the matrix. Assortment updating, decision-making procedure. Informing the store about the new product, order of the new product, allocation on the shelf.
12. Assortment matrix management - what approach is used? “Russian doll” assortment (for a smaller area of stores – truncated assortment of stores with the larger area); clustering stores in each category depending on consumer demands; another approach?
13. What share of the regional assortment? How is it managed? How the planograms for categories with a high degree of regional assortment are created?
14. When opening a store on the non-standard area: is the work with an assortment carried out or not? Is something reduced? Who does determine and how - on the first-place reduction of assortment and so on (what other changes are made: in equipment, personnel, and so on?).
15. Assortment management in various formats: what criteria are taken as the basis for the formation of the assortment, is market trends considered (and how), what analytics is used in decision-making? Number of category managers, system categories management, functional managers.
16. Seasonal products: how is it sold and what happens to the surplus.
17. How the products are taken out of the range - is sold on special price, or sold just until the surplus are over... Where do the products allocated, when it is taken out of the assortment, but there are surplus. What is the mechanism of the process?
18. Process of acceptance of the products.
19. Frequency of delivery, number of cars per day.
20. ЧМ and brands ratio in percents.
21. Products quality control.
22. How is the process orders in stores organized: the ratio of independent orders and orders from the office? What is the efficiency of such procedure? What is the dynamics of indicators?
23. Orders for goods for sales: demand forecasting, demand relevance, performance of forecasted sales plans. What happens to the surplus? How correct the forecast? What are the main problems?
24. Display of goods. Who performs the display? What the situation with planograms? It’s appearance. Is there special software? If there is no products, do nearby item are placed there?
25. If store management wants to change the product groups, what is the procedure?
26. How is the pricing of goods happen?
27. Is there special software for pricing? Is there separate direction for central office? What division in the company is responsible for the pricing? Who makes the decision on change of the retail price, on what the solution is based? Is the pricing by product category, by territorial basis different? Is there a different mark-up on goods within one category?
28. How often change prices and price tags, where the new price tags are printed?
29. How often do sales happen or special prices are set? How long is this period?
30. The difference in prices with competitors.
31. Effectiveness of work with advertising materials: how is it used, what is the effectiveness of each type?
32. Who are the main competitors?
33. Carrying out of the research in web: by the own or attracted force? The main types of research, its frequency, continued use of the results of the work.
34. Stores control system.
35. How and on whose account the goods losses are debited (in case of damage, theft)? Separately – for fresh products.
36. Work in a competitive environment: the reaction to the opening of competitors’ stores, price monitoring – the emphasis on mechanisms, goals set by the network; variants of customers retention, etc. Are the targeted indicators for the store reducing?
37. Structure of the company, subordination.
38. Workload of the employee.
39. Ratio of the office and line personnel.
40. Recruitment - ways, means, efficiency. What are the main problems and their solutions?
41. Common motivation in the Company – is there any?
42. Turnover of the linear/office personnel.
43. Staff: how many employees are in a single store, how many of them are on a permanent job, how many of them are on part-time job? Structure: director, deputy director, heads of departments, cashiers, security and so on.
44. Staffing and functional employees. How the responsibilities divided among employees?
45. What indicators are controlled by regional director? What way does it is carried out? What is a checklist, a sample?
46. Loyalty programs for employees of central offices, stores and customers (mechanics, organization, constraints).
47. Education: where and how long does it continue? Who does teach? Who does learn? Where do they study? What is the training program?
48. Organization of the marketing / advertising department work: personnel, functional and incentives, subordination of the zone of influence (including on other department).
The price is formed on the principle of all-inclusive.
The price includes: